Due to increased caution in response to COVID-19, shipments for some products may be delayed. Check individual product pages for availability messages.
20% off and free shipping site-wide. Discount applied in cart.
Rugged all-terrain and built with nothing but the best materials, the 15610X Danner Men's USMC RAT Hot Safety Boots stands ready for any mission, any environment, any time. Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corps, the RAT (Rugged All Terrain) earned its name among elite warfighters as being the only proven USMC rugged all terrain boot available. Precisely crafted with a highly durable nubuc leather, a tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon, an abrasion resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap and an advanced Vibram® 360 Dri Ice outsole, the RAT embodies Danner's commitment to crafting higher standards.
- 8Inch Durable Nubuc Leather Topped with a Breathable and Tear Resistant 1000 Denier Nylon
- Speed Lace System for a Quick, Secure Fit
- Highly Durable, Moisture Wicking Lining with Quick Draining Medial Vent Holes
- Danner's Hand Crafted Stitchdown Construction Provides a Wider Platform for increased Stability Underfoot. This Construction Makes The Boot Recraftable in Our Portland Factory
- Fiberglass Shank
- Advanced Lug Design Vibram® 360 Outsole with Dri Ice™ Remains Flexible Even in Extreme Cold for Superior Traction
- Polyurethane Coated Leather Over Toe and Heel for increased Durability
- Steel Toe Rated F2413-05 I/75 C/75
- Electrical hazard (EH) Footwear is Manufactured with Non-Conductive Electrical Shock Resistant Soles and Heels
- Made or Assembled in USA
- Berry Compliant
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor Emblem and USMC Certified
- 80 oz
- 15610X Danner Men's USMC RAT Hot Safety Boots - Brown