Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
When you're hiking hundreds of miles like some of our friends do, you start to become a bit of a "sock aficionado" out of necessity. This 1403-Lime Darnough Men's Cushion Boot Socks has earned a place in the hearts of many a discerning hiker. Cushioning along the bottom of the foot provide the perfect amount of support while a smooth, performance fit assures there's no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Fine gauge knitting makes this Merino Wool sock a true workhorse that's supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. This "all-weather" sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter plus it's naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor-a great feature when you need to get any extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Cushioning Along The Bottom Of The Foot
- No Slipping, No Bunching, And No Blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting Makes This Merino Wool Sock A True Workhorse
- "All-Weather" Sock Stays Cool In The Summer And Warm
- Antimicrobial So It Repels Bacteria And Odor
- Still Made In Vermont
- Guaranteed For Life
- 1403-Lime Darnough Men's Cushion Boot Socks - Lime