Due to increased caution in response to COVID-19, shipments for some products may be delayed. Check individual product pages for availability messages.
25% off and free shipping site-wide. Discount applied in cart.
These 1022167 KEEN Men's Philadelphia Met WP Safety Boots have superior leather resists the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide in order to extend the life of your boot.
- 6Inch Barnyard Resistant Full Grain Waterproof Leather
- KEEN.DRY Waterproof, Breathable Membrane
- Mesh & Moisture-Wicking Textile
- Removable, Dual-Density PolyAer PU Footbed with Aerated Pillow-Top Cushioning
- Internal, Lightweight XRD® Metatarsal Guard for Enhanced Impact Protection
- KEEN Luftcell PU Midsole, Infused with Air for Weightless Comfort
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt Construction for Enhanced Durability and Flexibility Under Extreme Working Conditions
- Non-Metallic, Flexible Woven-Textile Puncture Resistant Midsole Plate - ASTM/CSA Certified
- Heat Resistant, Rubber Outsole Rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Electrical Hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) Footwear Provides a Secondary Source of Protection in Case of Accidental Contact with Live Electrical Circuits
- Left and Right Asymmetrical, Non-Metallic Carbon-Fiber Toes Offer Unobtrusive Fit and are 15% Lighter Than Steel
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75, C/75, MT/75, EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- 1022167 KEEN Men's Philadelphia Met WP Safety Boots - Brown/Black