Due to the ever changing nature of COVID-19, delivery times may be delayed. We're working hard to ensure your order is delivered as quickly as possible.
Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Help get the job done right in these 1024190 KEEN Utility Men's Chicago ESD Safety Boots. With KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole, and KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane, this boot is job site ready 365 24/7.
- 6" Full Grain Leather
- Mesh & Moisture-Wicking Textile Lining
- KEEN.ReGEN: A Lightweight, Compression-Resisting Midsole
- Removable Metatomical PU Footbed
- Cleansport NXT Technology for Natural Odor Protection
- 100% Non-Metallic Construction for Easily Passing Through Metal Detectors in Highly Secured Areas
- Nylon Shank for Midfoot Support
- Uniquely Anatomically Correct Steel, Aluminum, & Composite Toe Designs Provide a Roomier Toe Box and Maximum Comfort
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Left and Right Asymmetrical, Non-Metallic Carbon-Fiber Toes Offer Unobtrusive Fit and are 15% Lighter Than Steel
- Electro Static Dissipative (ESD) - Constructed to Reduce Excess Static Electricity
- Heat Resistant, Rubber Outsole Rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) Provides Stability and Helps "Catch or Lock" The Foot in Place
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
- 1024190 KEEN Utility Men's Chicago ESD Safety Boots - Tobacco/Black