Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane in these 1022110 KEEN Men's Philadelphia WP Safety Boots lets vapor out without letting water in. Also features a ¾ welt construction and heel stabilizer system for torsion stability while the KEEN Luftcell aerated PU midsole support feet all day.
- 6" Barnyard Resistant Full Grain Waterproof Leather
- KEEN.DRY Waterproof, Breathable Membrane
- Mesh & Moisture-Wicking Textile
- Removable, Dual-Density PolyAer PU Footbed with Aerated Pillow-Top Cushioning
- KEEN Luftcell PU Midsole, Infused with Air for Weightless Comfort
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt Construction for Enhanced Durability and Flexibility Under Extreme Working Conditions
- Heat Resistant, Rubber Outsole Rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Left and Right Asymmetrical, Non-Metallic Carbon-Fiber Toes Offer Unobtrusive Fit and are 15% Lighter Than Steel
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Footwear Provides a Secondary Source of Protection in Case of Accidental Contact with Live Electrical Circuits
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- 90° Heel (5/8" Height) Provides Stability and Helps Inchcatch or LockInch the Foot in Place
- Contoured Heel Lock Helps "Lock" is Anatomically Shaped, "Locking" it in Place and Reducing Heel Slip
- 1022109 KEEN Men's Philadelphia WP Safety Boots - Black/Steel Grey