Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
The 100% waterproof and designed to handle the toughest conditions in the mine, are the 00228265 LaCrosse Men's Meta-Pac AP Safety Boots provide the protection needed to get you through your day. Increased ankle support and protection to address the number one workplace mining injury. A VibramÂ® outsole is extremely durable and offers superior traction. Lightweight alloy safety toe, puncture resistant midsole and metatarsal guard meet or exceed ASTM standard certification.
- 16" Ozone-Resistant, Abrasion-Resistant Rubber Offers 100% Waterproof Protection
- Double Layer Toe Guard Provides Extra-Long Wear in Conditions Where Crawling is required
- R emovable PU Insole for Breathable Cushioning Comfort
- Internal Reinforced Rubber Heel and Ankle Zone Increases Ankle Support and Protection to Address the Number One Workplace Mining Injury
- Lightweight Flex-Shield Ii Puncture Resistant Midsole
- LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit Design - a Narrowed Ankle Pocket That Grips the Top of the Foot Better and Locks the Heel in Place Preventing Excess Rubbing and Chafing
- Fiberglass Shank
- Long-Wearing VibramÂ® 132 Montagna Outsole for Heavy-Duty Traction in Outdoor Conditions
- Alloy toe is lighter than steel and non-metallic metatarsal guard meets or exceeds F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT standards
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 8.8 lbs per pair
- 00228265 LaCrosse Men's Meta-Pac AP Safety Boots - Black