Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
The A121S214 Timberland PRO Men's Resistor Safety Boots have composite safety toes, dynamic anti-fatigue technology and rugged all-weather outsoles, these men's safety boots have the performance you're looking for.
- 6Inch Seam-Sealed Waterproof Leather Uppers for Durability and Dry, Comfortable Feet
- Padded Top Collar
- Lightweight Polyurethane Midsole for Flexibility and Cushioning
- Mesh Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Comfortable Feet
- Nylon Shock-Diffusion Plate for Support and Torsional Rigidity
- Dual-Density Anti-Fatigue Technology Absorbs Shock and Returns Energy At Key Zones of The Foot
- Tri-Density Outsole/Midsole for Underfoot Comfort and Durability
- All-Weather Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) Outsole Features An Abrasion-, Slip- and Oil-Resistant Sole, Tested for Volume Swell Using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours
- Composite Toe Rated ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact
- Electrical Hazard
- Shaped on TiTAN® Last for Non-Metallic Protection and A Generous Fit
- Single boot weight for size 9: 906 grams/2.00 pounds
- A121S214 Timberland PRO Men's Resistor Safety Boots - Brown