Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
With composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ Technology, the A1Q2P001 Timberland Pro Men's Ridgework Safety Shoes offer ultimate job site protection, our latest comfort technologies and amazingly rugged Ever-Guard™ leather uppers.
- Ever-Guard™ Waterproof Leather Uppers
- Waterproof Membrane
- Mesh Linings with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control
- Rubberized Screenprint Toe Overlay
- Contoured Shock Diffusion Plates
- Stable Stride Stability Platform
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology Footbeds Absorb Shock and Returns Energy at Key Zones of The Foot for All-Day Comfort
- Cement Construction
- Flat Timberland PRO® Rubber Outsoles are Non-Marking, Slip-, Oil- and Abrasion-Resistant and Heat-Resistant Up to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit Using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300C)
- Composite Safety Toes with CarbonShield™ Technology
- Electrical Hazard
- A1Q2P001 Timberland Pro Men's Ridgework Safety Shoes - Brown