Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
Your work leads you into unstable situations. All the more reason to put classic Danner stitchdown construction under your feet. There's nothing more rock-solid. Certified steel safety toe. Made or Assembled in the USA, the Acadia™ features Danner's famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX™ lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH and the Vibram™ Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 8" Full Grain Leather Can Be Easily Polished and is Preferred By Those in Uniform and on Special Tactical Teams Due to Its Durability and Ability to Be Cleaned Quickly
- 1000 Denier Nylon Upper Material is Extremely Resistant to Abrasions, Tears, and Scuffs, Improves Breathability , and Dries Quickly
- 100% Waterproof and Breathable Gore-Tex™ Liner is Engineered to Keep Your Feet Dry and Comfortable - Even in Extreme Conditions
- Lace-to-Toe Provides a Secure Fit
- Fiberglass Shank
- Danner's Hand Crafted Stitchdown Construction Provides a Wider Platform for Increased Stability Underfoot. This Construction Makes the Boot Recraftable in Our Portland Factory
- Vibram™ Kletterlift Outsole is Specifically Designed for Comfort and Durability. The Heel Provides Lightweight Comfort As Well As Superb Shock Absorption. The Compound Guarantees Great Traction and Stability on Both Wet and Dry Surfaces
- 71 Oz
- Steel Toe Rated ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75
- Electrical Hazard Footwear is Manufactured with Non-Conductive Electrical Shock Resistant Soles and Heels
- Made or Assembled in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- 22500 Danner Men's Acadia Uniform Safety Boots - Black