Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
Danner bootmakers build these 17602 Danner Men's Corvallis Safety Boots by hand. It's the only way to ensure heavy-duty components like the safety toe, leather upper, and GORE-TEX liner come together in a way that ensures uncompromised quality for the craftsman who wear them.
- Danner's Rich, 5" Full Grain Leather Gives Comfort and Superior Durability
- 100% Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX Liner is Engineered to Keep Your Feet Dry and Comfortable - Even In Extreme Conditions
- Fastened with Wider Speed Laces for a Secure, Tight Fit
- TPU Shank
- TERRA FORCE X Platform Provides Lightweight, Durable Traction, Heel-to-Toe Energy Transfer, Side Support to Enhance Maneuverability, and Protection from Arch Overwork and Fatigue
- Low Profile 90 Heel, Unique Lug Pattern, Oil and Slip Resistance Provide Superior Traction from Danner Landscaper Outsole
- Abrasion-Resistant Toe and Heel for Protection in High Wear Areas
- Lightweight at 52 Oz
- Non-Metallic Safety Toe Won't Conduct Heat or Cold to the Foot, and Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75
- Electrical Hazard - Manufactured with Non-Conductive Electrical Shock Resistant Soles and Heels
- 17602 Danner Men's Corvallis Safety Boots - Brown