Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Smokejumpers and other wildland firefighters depend on their boots to perform in the most dangerous and demanding conditions. These 18102 Danner Men's Flashpoint II All Leather Work Boots have been a tool of the trade for decades. Each version just gets better and better. This boot looks like our original Flashpoint but has been re-engineered with an all-leather upper and with a foot-conforming heel and toe box. We wanted to give wildland firefighters and smokejumpers the toughest, safest, most comfortable boot that human hands could build. To make it happen, we used Vibram® Fire Logger outsoles, special Nomex® stitching, and fire-retardant leather. We put these pieces together in a boot that was designed for exceptional comfort, fit, and durability.
- 10" Fire, Puncture, and Water-Resistant 8 Oz Leather is The Most Rugged, Toughest Leather We've Ever Put on a Boot
- Danner's Hand Crafted Stitchdown Construction Provides a Wider Platform for Increased Stability Underfoot
- Nomex® Fire Resistant Triple Stitching for Superior Endurance
- Steel Shank
- Vibram® 360 Degree Fire Logger Outsole Compound Designed for Fire and Abrasion Resistance and Provide Substantial Edging and Superior Traction
- Foot-Conforming Heel and Toe Box
- 100 oz
- NFPA 1977; 2011 Edition Certified
- Made or Assembled in the USA
- 18102 Danner Men's Flashpoint II All Leather Work Boots - Black