Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Our most popular work boot – 17321 Danner Men's Quarry 400G NMT Safety Boots now built in Portland, Ore. We've developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We've also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 8" Top Grain, Oiled Nubuck Leather Provides A Natural, Rugged Look With Superior Protection
- Rugged Hardware for Secure Fit and Long Lasting Performance
- 100% Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® Lining
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Danner's Hand Crafted Stitchdown Construction Provides a Wider Platform for Increased Stability Underfoot.
- Triple Stitched for Superior Endurance
- Fiberglass Shank
- Vibram Quarry Fire & Ice Outsole is Oil and Slip Resistant and Offers Superior Traction in Extreme Cold and Hot Environments
- 85 oz per pair
- The Composite Non-Metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Made or Assembled in USA
- 17321 Danner Men's Quarry 400G NMT Safety Boots - Distressed Brown