Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Improved durability and comfort, with the same fit and feel that craftsmen have come to rely on. These 17311 Danner Men's Quarry GTX Safety Bootsour most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. We've developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We've also updated the collar liner to be instantly Comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 8" Full Grain, All Leather Upper Provides Classic Design with Superior Protection
- Rugged Hardware for Secure Fit and Long Lasting Performance
- 100% Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® Lining
- Triple Stitched for Superior Endurance
- Fiberglass Shank
- Danner's Hand Crafted Stitchdown Construction Provides a Wider Platform for Increased Stability Underfoot
- New Exclusive Vibram® Quarry Outsole Features 90º Heel, Oil and Slip Resistant Rubber Compound, and Non-Linear Lug Pattern for Superior Traction and Debris Release
- Alloy Toe Rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75
- Electrical Hazard Footwear is Manufactured with Non-Conductive Electrical Shock Resistant Soles and Heels
- 76 oz per pair
- Made or Assembled in USA
- 17311 Danner Men's Quarry GTX Safety Boots - Brown