Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
We didn't have to give them triple stitching. We didn't have to use leather-over-leather construction. We didn't have to completely overbuild them. But we did. That's what makes these 11550 Danner Men's Super Rain Forest Safety Boots worthy of the name Danner. Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest™ GTX™ boot is a great all-purpose work boot that gets the job done. Double thick leather provides for exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX™ lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot and the lightweight non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot.
- 8" Black, Full Grain Leather is the Strongest Leather Available on a Danner. This Leather Resists Alkali, Lime and Anything Else You'd Rather Not Get on Your Feet
- 100% Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX™ Liner is Engineered to Keep Your Feet Dry and Comfortable - Even In Extreme Conditions
- Triple-Stitching with Hyper-Strong Thread Ensures Long Term Durability
- Fiberglass Shank
- Danner's Hand Crafted Stitchdown Construction Provides a Wider Platform for Increased Stability Underfoot. This Construction Makes the Boot Recraftable in Our Portland Factory
- Vibram™ 132 Montagna Outsole Features Lugs that are Angled to Provide Substantial Support Whether Ascending and Descending. The Center Lugs Combined with the Unique Vibram™ Rubber Compound Provide Maximum Traction on Wet and Dry Surfaces
- Double-Thick Leather Covers the Toe Box and Top of the Foot for Added Protection
- The Non-Metallic Safety Toe won't Conduct Heat or Cold to the Foot
- Composite Toe Rated ASTM Standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75
- Electrical Hazard
- 86 Oz.
- Made or Assembled in USA
- 11550 Danner Men's Super Rain Forest Safety Boots - Black