Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Danner Men's Wildland Tactical Firefighter Uniform Boots - Black
Our 18050 Danner Men's Wildland Tactical Firefighter Uniform Boots blend the lightweight and supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of an NFPA-certified boot. Featuring fire-resistant, durable rough-out leather and a breathable mesh lining, the boot is handcrafted in our Portland, Oregon factory with a reinforced opanka-stitch construction that provides a superior bond between the upper and outsole. The durable, Vibram® S587 outsole is specially designed for oil and slip resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain.
- 8" Fire-Resistant, Durable Rough-Out Leather
- Breathable, Moisture-Wicking Mesh Lining
- Full-Length Polypropylene Board with Integrated Steel Shank for Optimal Rigidity and Stability Underfoot
- Strength and Durability of Handcrafted Opanka-Stitch Construction
- Cushioning, Single-Density Open-Cell Polyurethane Ortholite® Footbed
- Steel Shank
- Vibram® S587 Fire & Ice Outsole for Oil- and Slip-Resistant Traction over Rugged and High-Angle Terrain
- NFPA 1977: 2011 Edition Certified
- Electrical Hazard Protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made or Assembled in the USA
- 18050 Danner Men's Wildland Tactical Firefighter Uniform Boots - Black