Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
This R12722200 Dr. Marten Unisex Ironbridge Work Boots have a Goodyear-welted product using PVC for the welt. The upper and sole are sewn together, not merely glued, like many footwear constructions. This, together with our Z welt-stitch and heat-sealing process, makes it unique to Dr. Martens. This is the only construction that is stitched on the outside and helps footwear take the shape to the foot. The welt is chain stitched to the upper and insole. The outsole is then sewn to the welt around the edge and then heat sealed. This is the sturdiest and most complex of all constructions. Classic Dr. Martens industrial footwear refined in design with the best quality materials built to the highest standards.
- 8-Tie Lace-to-Toe Boot
- Water Resistant Leather
- Ballistic Mesh Padded Collar
- Padded Tongue
- Cosmo Cambrelle Moisture Wicking Lining
- Agion® Treated Anti-Bacterial Smartmask® Insole
- Dr. Martens Air-Cushioned Sole, Resistant to Oil, Fat, Petrol and Alkali
- Goodyear Welted Product, Upper and Sole are Heat Sealed and Sewn Together
- Wipe Away Dirt with Damp Cloth, Ensure Shoes are Dry
- Electrical Hazard
- R12722200 Dr. Marten Unisex Ironbridge Work Boots - Teak