Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
The G110 Georgia Men's Homeland INS Safety Boots are part of the Homeland Collection featuring technology-driven comfort. Safety first. The steel toe in these safety boots provides the protection you need, meeting ASTM standards for impact and compression. The boots also meet ASTM standards for electrical hazard. This 8" lace-up boot's 600 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation retains heat on cold days. Full-grain waterproof leather boots with 900D Cordura® fabric and the Georgia Waterproof System keep you dry in rainy and muddy conditions. As with all footwear in the Homeland collection, this shoe has a direct-attached oil-resistant PVC outsole for flexibility and comfort. The Homeland's polyurethane TDC footbed never breaks down and has channels to promote air circulation, helping keep your feet cool all day.
- Homeland Collection
- 8" Full Grain Waterproof Leather with 900D Cordura®
- 600 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Polyurethane TDC, Technology Driven Comfort Polyurethane Footbed
- Georgia Waterproof Construction System
- Steel Shank
- Direct Attached Oil-Resistant PVC Outsole
- Steel Toe Rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- Electrical Hazard
- G110 Georgia Men's Homeland INS Safety Boots - Brown