Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
The 426050 Lacrosse Men's Alpha Aggressive Safety Boots features an extremely durable Vibram® outsole for superior traction for any outdoor conditions. Longwearing, comfortable, lightweight and 100% waterproof, the boots are made with Alpha construction, which consists of ozone-resistant rubber over 3.5mm naturally-insulating neoprene to keep feet dry and comfortable. The non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH and the rubber upper offers chemical resistance against 26 industry chemicals tested to ASTM F903 Procedure A.
- 16Inch Engineered Rubber Upper Offers Chemical Resistance Against 26 Industry Chemicals Tested To ASTM F903 Procedure A
- Ozone-Resistant, Abrasion-Resistant Rubber Offers 100% Waterproof Protection. ZXT™ Rubber is a Premium Compound Of Rubber that has a High Tensile Strength, Which Means Greater Tear-Resistance and Greater Durability
- 800 Grams Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation Lines the Inside of the Boot to Help Keep You Warm
- Removable EVA Footbed Adds Cushioning For All Day Comfort
- Cam-Loc Buckle Supplies a Customized Fit and Is Easily Adjustable To Accommodate Clothing
- Fiberglass Shank
- Rubber Cup Outsole with Built-In Floatable Non-Exposed Rubber Midsole Add Comfort and Durable Performance
- Mud Lite Outsole Provides Superior Traction with a Low Profile 90º Heel, Unique Multi-Directional Lug Pattern, and an Oil and Slip Resistant Rubber Compound
- Non-Metallic Toe Rated ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Footwear Is Manufactured With Non-Conductive Electrical Shock Resistant Soles and Heels
- 5.1 lbs Per Pair
- 426050 Lacrosse Men's Alpha Aggressive Safety Boots - Black