Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
These CME6354 Men's Ground Force Safety Boots keep you comfortable till you clock-out. The leather upper rests on a lightweight cushioned midsole, which includes a shock-absorbing insert made with electrical work in mind.
- 6" Oil-Tanned Leather With Lace Closure
- FastDry® Technology Lining Wicks Away Sweat
- Composite Toe Protects Against Impact And Compression Hazards And Meets ASTM 2413-11 standards
- Abrasion-Resistant Rubber Heel
- Insite® Footbed Arch Support Helps Reduce Foot Fatigue During Long Days On The Job
- Lightweight Proprietary EVA Midsole With Shock-Absorbing Insert And Cushioned Based Layer
- Cement-Constructed Ground Force Rubber Outsole For Grip, Traction, And Flexibility
- Secondary Protection Against Incidental Contact With Electrical Circuits of 18,000 volts or Less Under Dry Conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-11 Electrical Hazard Standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- CME6354 Men's Ground Force Safety Boots - Brown