Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
These 087559214 Timberland PRO Men's Excave Safety Boots feature the familiar Wellington silhouette and crafted from rugged full-grain leather and fabric, our Excave Wellington Steel toe looks good and has the height to protect you at the jobsite. Oil resistant soles feature rubber lugs and the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius to ensure confidence in your footing, whether you're working around hazardous or slippery materials or working from high atop a ladder. a steel toe provides ultimate protection, and a steel shank will give you the support you need for long days on your feet.
- 10" Rugged Full Grain Leather Wellington and Fabric for Comfort and Durability
- Unique Fingergrip Pull-On Feature for Ease Of Entry
- Mesh Lining with Agion™ Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Comfortable Feet
- Contoured Single-Density Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbed with Agion™ Antimicrobial Cover for Odor Control and Breathable Comfort
- Cement Construction for Flexibility and Reduced Break-In Time
- Steel Shank for Structural Support
- Rubber Lug Outsole is Non-Marking, Oil-Resistant and Features Ladder Lock™ Outsole Radius
- Steel Toe Rated ASTM F2412-05 and ASTM F2413-05
- Electrical Hazard
- 087559214 Timberland PRO Men's Excave Safety Boots - Fox Brown