Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
These field-tested A1RVS214 Timberland PRO Men's Hypercharge Safety Boots are built for agility, comfort and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet.
- 6Inch Premium Waterproof Leather Uppers with Waterproof Membranes to Lock Out Water
- Brass Eyelets with Zinc Dual-Purpose Top Hooks
- Padded Top Collars for Comfort
- Mesh Linings with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control
- Contoured Shock Diffusion Plate
- Stable Stride Stability Platform
- ISN Independent Suspension Network Outsoles
- Anti-Fatigue Comfort Technology Polyurethane Footbeds
- Cement Construction
- Timberland PRO® Rubber Outsole Is Flat for Maximum Traction and Slip-, Oil- and Heat-Resistant up to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Composite Safety Toes Powered by CarbonShield™ Technology ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact
- Electrical Hazard
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 781 grams, or 1.7 pounds
- A1RVS214 Timberland PRO Men's Hypercharge Safety Boots - Brown