Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
Timberland Pro Men's Powertrain Met Guard Safety Boots - Black
These A1GHM001 Timberland Pro Men's Powertrain Met Guard Safety Boots have a modern look. Met guards, alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, electrical hazard protection and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium Ripstop Nylon Non-Mutilating Uppers
- Ghillie Lacing System
- Mesh Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Comfortable Feet
- Anatomically Shaped, Open-Cell Polyurethane Met Guard
- Single-Density Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support
- Cement Construction for Flexibility and Reduced Break-In Time
- Anti-Fatigue Technology Is Built Into the Outsole
- Dual-Density Polyurethane Outsoles Are Oil Resistant per SATRA TM63, Heat Resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and Resist Abrasion
- Alloy Safety Toes Rated I/75 and C/75 Impact and Compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11
- Electrical Hazard Protection ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11
- Weight of a Single Boot (size 9) is 565 grams, or 1.25 pounds
- A1GHM001 Timberland Pro Men's Powertrain Met Guard Safety Boots - Black