Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
As the next generation of our USA made, traditional-style hunting boots, the 62115 Danner Men's East Ridge 400G Hunting Bootsis ready to perform in any hunt with superior stability, GORE-TEX® waterproofing and Thinsulate™ insulation. The answer to a lightweight, cross-functional hunting boot that's crafted in our Portland, Oregon factory, our East Ridge is waterproof, durable and ready to take on a variety of rugged terrain. Significantly lighter than its US made predecessors, the East Ridge features a rich, oiled nubuck leather upper and the lightweight, Non-Loading Vibram® Hunter outsole.
- 8" Durable Full Grain Leather Upper Plus Breathable 9000 Denier Nylon for Excellent Durability and Abrasion Resistance
- Secure, Fast, Flexible Lacing System Provides Enhanced Fit
- 100% Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® Liner is Engineered to Keep Your Feet Dry and Comfortable - Even in Extreme Conditions
- 400 Grams of Thinsulate Insulation Offer Lightweight Warmth for Those Needing Protection in Cold Climates
- Cushioning Polyurethane Footbed
- Stitchdown Construction Provides a Wider Platform for Increased Stability Underfoot
- Lightweight, Non-Loading Vibram® Hunter Outsole Features a Unique Tread Pattern for Superior Traction
- 66 oz
- Made or Assembled in USA
- 62115 Danner Men's East Ridge All-Leather Hunting Boots - Brown