Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
These 32241 Danner Men's Explorer 650 Hiking Boots have the latest performance features. The result is a lightweight, agile hiker. The Vibram® SPE midsole provides a durable, cushioning platform and the Vibram® Megagrip outsole technology offers best-in-class traction for multiple types of terrain.
- 6" Full Grain Leather & Nylon Upper - For a durably and highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with nylon panels
- Danner DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- Removable Ortholite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Vibram® SPE Midsole - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support
- Shank Exposed TPU
- Vibram® Escape Outsole - Custom outsole for our Explorer 650 features self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Weight 33 oz per pair
- 32241 Danner Men's Explorer 650 Hiking Boots - Khaki