Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
This 46246 Danner Men's High Ground 400G Hunting Boots are the boots for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. It has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. This boot will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuck leather and 900 denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, 400G Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation, and the Danner Talon dirt-and-rock-gripping outsole.
- 8" 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® Camo Utilizes Shadowing and Life-Sized Natural Elements to Obscure Your Outline in a Variety of Environments
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation Offer Lightweight Warmth for Those Needing Protection in Cold Climates
- Ultra-durable, Oiled Nubuck Leather and Lightweight 900 Denier Nylon Backed with Foam for All Day Comfort in the Field
- Cushioning Antimicrobial Polyurethane Footbed with Open Cell Construction for Air Circulation
- EVA Midsole Provides Added Cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system - Ghillies Across The Forefoot For Secure Fit, And Locking Speed Hooks For Quick, Easy Lacing
- Danner Talon™ Outsole Provides Extremely Lightweight Performance In Rugged Conditions
- Nylon Shank
- 50 oz
- 46246 Danner Men's High Ground 400G Hunting Boots - Mossy Oak Break-Up Country