Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
These 33020 Danner Men's Light II GTX Hiking Boots are USA-made, classically designed, and packed with features. A pebble-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX™ lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram™ Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 6" Full Grain Leather Offers Better Protection in Cold and Wet Environments While Offering the Some of the Best Abrasion- and Scuff-Resistance
- 1000 Denier Nylon Material is Extremely Resistant to Abrasions, Tears, and Scuffs, Improves Breathability, and Dries Quickly
- Danner™ Airthotic™ a Half- Length, Molded Polyurethane Instep that Cups the Heel and Supports the Arch Area of the Foot
- 100% Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX™ Liner is Engineered to Keep Your Feet Dry and Comfortable - Even in Extreme Conditions
- Fiberglass Shank
- Danner's Hand Crafted Stitchdown Construction Provides a Wider Platform for Increased Stability Underfoot
- Vibram™ Kletterlift Outsole is Specifically Designed for Comfort and Durability
- Heel Provides Lightweight Comfort as Well as Superb Shock Absorption
- Compound Guarantees Great Traction and Stability on Both Wet and Dry Surfaces
- 61 oz
- Made or Assembled in USA
- 33020 Danner Men's Light II GTX Hiking Boots - Dark Brown