Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
These 62250 Danner Men's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots are designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, we utilized a smooth full grain leather upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots we call Performance Heritage - combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- 4.5" Full Grain Leather - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable Ortholite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Nylon Shank
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole - With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Weight 36 oz per pair
- 62250 Danner Men's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots - Rich Brown