Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
These 62246 Danner Men's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots are designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, we utilized a rugged, waterproof suede upper and Danner® Dry waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots we call Performance Heritage - combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- 4.5" Durable, Waterproof Suede Upper and a Perforated, Moisture-Wicking Collar Make for an Easier Break-In Period
- Waterproof Danner Dry Liner Pulls Moisture Away from the Foot for Greater Comfort
- Cushioning Polyurethane OrthoLite® Footbed Is Removable and Provides Comfort and Underfoot Support
- TPU Heel Frame Provides Lightweight Support and Stability
- Nylon Shank
- All-New Vibram® SPE Midsole Enhances Rebound, Comfort, and Support Under Your Foot
- Created with a Unique Co-Polymer Blend of Natural and Synthetic Rubber Paired with EVA
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole Features Self-Adapting Lugs and MegaGrip Compound for Superior Grip on Both Wet and Dry Surfaces
- DPDX Last
- 37 oz
- 62246 Danner Men's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots - Saddle Tan