Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
Completely refreshed These 376001 LaCrosse Men's Alphaburly Pro Rubber Boots are focused on a personalized fit and guaranteed Comfort. Constructed with a more-natural rubber compound, this boot is much more flexible and easier to get on and off. We've replaced the fleece lining with an embossed neoprene liner for good air circulation to keep legs and feet cool and Comfortable while the adjustable neoprene gusset increases stability and accommodates varying calf sizes.
- 18Inch LaCrosse® Innovated Alpha Technology By Combining High Quality, Scent-Free Rubber with Naturally Insulating Neoprene Resulting in an Extremely Durable, Lightweight and Comfortable Boot
- Thick Cushioning EVA Midsole Offers Extra Comfort and Shock Absorption
- Adjustable Rear Gusset Allows for a Customizable Fit
- Ankle-Fit Design - a Narrowed Ankle Pocket That Grips the Top of the Foot Better and Locks the Heel in Place Preventing Excess Rubbing and Chafing
- Fiberglass Shank
- Non-Loading Burly Pro Outsole Provides Optimal Traction in All Hunting Conditions
- 4.8 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 60° to -20° F
- 376001 LaCrosse Men's Alphaburly Pro Rubber Boots - Green