Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Super comfortable for long days on the job, the 10012946 Ariat Men's Flexpro Safety Boots feature static dissipative technology reducing static buildup and protecting against electrical shock. This type of static dissipating work boot would most commonly be used in the manufacture of computer components and electronics, solvent based paints, explosives and plastics. Built on the FlexPro platform, they feature a lightweight, flexible, triple-density PU outsole for outstanding cushioning and slip resistance.
- Introducing a static dissipating version of Ariat's most lightweight, comfortable safety boot!
- 6" Premium Full Grain Leather
- Mesh Lined
- Non-Metallic Eyelets
- 100% Non-Metallic
- Ariat ATS® Technology Featuring a Lightweight, Composite Forked Shank Offers Optimal Stability and All-Day Comfort
- Cement Construction
- Triple-density PU FlexPro Sole Provides the Ultimate in Lightweight, Flexible Cushioning
- Oil Resisting PU Elastomer Provides Extra Durability in Key Wear Zones
- 90° heel
- Composite Toe Rated ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75
- SD Type 1(static dissipative) rated.
- Shoes rated SD Type 1 protect against the hazards of static buildup in the workplace. Static dissipating shoes reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground, while simultaneously providing a level of protection against electrical shock. Static dissipative shoes are commonly used in the manufacturing of computer components and electronics, solvent based paints, explosives and plastics.
- 10012946 Ariat Men's Flexpro SD Safety Boots - Alamo Brown