Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
These A1KN8001 Timberland PRO Men's Boldon SD+ Alloy Toe Safety Shoes combine comfort technology with alloy safety toes and outsoles that resist oil, heat and abrasion. We've even added some brogue style detailing, so these work shoes look good enough to wear out and about.
- Premium Full Grain Leather Uppers
- Canvas Linings with Antimicrobial Treatment
- MUTILATION FREE - Nylon, Plastic or Hidden Eyelets Reduce the Chances of Marking or Scratching Surfaces
- Contoured Shock Diffusion Plate
- Sensorflex™ Comfort System - with a Triple-Layer Suspension System That Flexes with Every Step
- Single-Density Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbeds Are Self-Molding for a Custom Fit, Durable, Resilient and Moisture-Wicking
- Cement Construction
- Non-Marking, All-Weather TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) Outsoles are Slip-, Oil- and Heat-Resistant Up to 248 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Alloy Safety Toe Rated ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11
- Electro Static Dissipative Rated ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11
- A1KN8001 Timberland PRO Men's Boldon SD+ Alloy Toe Safety Shoes - Black