Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain Slipon SD Safety Shoes - Black
The A1HR8001 Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain SD Safety Shoes are combine convenience, comfort and protection. Alloy safety toes, self-molding footbeds, built-in static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology give these modern work shoes everything needed for a successful day on the job.
- Premium Ripstop Nylon Uppers with TPU (Thermo-Plastic Urethane) Toe and Heel Overlay
- Ghillie Lacing System
- Mesh Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Comfortable Feet
- Single-Density Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbed for Constant Static-Dissipative Performance
- Anti-Fatigue Technology is Built into the Outsole
- Single-Density Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbed Mold to Your Feet for a Custom Fit
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support
- Cement Construction for Flexibility and Reduced Break-In Time
- Non-Marking, Dual-Density Polyurethane Outsole is Oil- And Abrasion-Resistant and Non-Marking, and Heat Resistant Up to 248 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Alloy Safety Toes Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards
- Weight of a Single Shoe (Size 9) is 1.14 Pounds
- A1HR8001 Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain SD Safety Shoes - Black