Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Timberland Pro Men's Powertrain Sport SR Safety Shoes - Black
Our synthetic A1VH4001 Timberland Pro Men's Powertrain Sport Safety Shoes feature alloy safety toes, self-molding footbeds, built-in static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology: Everything you need for a successful day on the job site.
- Ripstop Nylon Uppers
- Ghillie Lacing System
- Mesh Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Comfortable Feet
- Single-Density Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbeds for Constant Static-Dissipative Performance
- Anti-Fatigue Technology Is Built into The Outsole
- Single-Density Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbeds Mold to Your Feet for a Custom Fit
- Cement Construction for Flexibility and Reduced Break-In Time
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support
- Non-Marking, Dual-Density Polyurethane Outsole Is Oil- and Abrasion-Resistant and Non-Marking, and Heat Resistant Up To 248 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Alloy Safety Toes
- Electro Static Dissipative Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
- A1VH4001 Timberland Pro Men's Powertrain Sport Safety Shoes - Black