Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
The Premium 00267220 LaCrosse Men's Premium Knee Safety Boots are perfect for a muddy, grimy jobsite. These boots are made of the ZXT rubber compound, which is waterproof, ozone resistant, and has a high-tensile strength for durability. an extra protective rubber toe cap and shovel guard further enhance durability and a removable EVA insole provides cushioning comfort. The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. The Trac-Lite slip-resistant outsole delivers all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain, and the contoured heel prevents slippage and provides a more secure fit.
- 16Inch Ozone-Resistant, Abrasion-Resistant Rubber Offers 100% Waterproof Protection
- ZXT Rubber is a Premium Compound of Rubber That Has a High Tensile Strength, Which Means Greater Tear-Resistance and Greater Durability
- Contoured Heel Prevents Heel Slippage and Gives You a More Ridged Fit
- Double-Layer, Abrasion-Resistant Toe Guard and Shovel Arch Guard for Added Protection
- Removable Eva Insole Adds Cushioning for All Day Comfort
- Steel Shank
- Trac-Lite Outsole Delivers Outstanding All-Around Traction in Mud, Snow and Other Loose Terrain
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- Steel Toe Rated ASTM standard ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 00267220 LaCrosse Men's Premium Knee Safety Boots - Black