Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
These 00227050 LaCrosse Men's Protecta Met Safety Boots are 100% waterproof and designed to handle the toughest conditions in the mine, the Protecta work boots provide both protection and superior. The Trac-Lite outsole gives excellent traction on wet surfaces. Steel toe, steel midsole and full metatarsal guard meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT. The adjustable top strap buckles for a secure fit, and the Ankle-Fit design keeps boots on in mud and wet terrain.
- 16Inch Ozone-Resistant, Abrasion-Resistant Rubber Offers 100% Waterproof Protection
- ZXT Rubber is a Premium Compound of Rubber That Has a High Tensile Strength, Which Means Greater Tear-Resistance and Greater Durability
- LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit Design - a Narrowed Ankle Pocket That Grips the Top of the Foot Better and Locks the Heel in Place Preventing Excess Rubbing and Chafing
- Removable Insole for Cushioning Comfort
- Top Strap and Buckle Provide an Adjustable, Secure Fit
- Fiberglass Shank
- Trac-Lite Outsole Gives Excellent Traction on Wet Surfaces
- Internal Metguard
- Steel toe, steel midsole and metatarsal guard all meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 6.6 lbs per pair
- 00227050 LaCrosse Men's Protecta Met Safety Boots - Rust