Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
A multidimensional cushioning masterpiece with controlled flexibility and responsiveness for the work day, the RB4251 Reebok Men's ZPRINT Safety Shoes are engineered for excellent foot-tracking and cushioning. Underfoot materials come in three different densities, a foot-mapped 3D foam midsole that cushions on impact and propels at takeoff, a grid perimeter for stability, and the third in contact with the ground for abrasion and slip resistance.
- Lightweight, Seamless Textile Upper for Remarkable Comfort and Support
- Low-Cut Design for Maximum Ankle Mobility and Quick Stride Transitions
- Multi-Density Cushioning Platform for Stride Control and Quick Response
- MemoryTech Massage Footbed Adapts To the Contours of Your Foot for Immediate Cushioning
- Foot-Mapped 3D Foam Midsole with Deep Flex Grooves for Resilient Cushioning, Flexibility, and Natural Feel
- Dense Outer Rim Compound for Solid Support and Abrasion Resistance
- Strategically Sized Rubber Nodes on the Sole for Enhanced Flexibility and Slip Resistance
- Steel Toe Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2413 safety standards
- ESD (Static Dissipative with Dual Resistor)
- RB4251 Reebok Men's ZPRINT Safety Shoes - Black/Dark Grey