Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
The 6132 Rocky Men's Long Range Safety Boots strong-feature is the Long Range Leather™ or perhaps it is the two contrasting shades of brown and tobacco that blend together so perfectly, or it could be the stitching… regardless of what caught your attention first, this is an impressive-looking western boot. While the square toe is very traditional, this boot offers a modern approach to safety with the Carbon Fiber protective toe. This boot meets the F2413-05 ASTM Protective toe classification for impact and compression -up to 75lbs- and the Electrical hazard standard. Despite the fact that western boots have never been considered extremely breathable, your legs will be comfortable in these 11" boots as a result of having the Dri-Lex Eco® linings. They are able to control the moisture, and leave you feeling cool and dry. On the bottom, the rubber Long Range outsole delivers oil and abrasion-resistance, while the 1.5mm lugs make it possible to walk in dirty environments with ease.
- Proprietary Long Range Leather
- Dri-Lex Eco Lining with Moisture Management
- Elasticized Medial Side Expansion Fit Seam
- Long Range X Outsole System of Ten Peak Performance Components
- Long Range Removable Dual-Density Footbed is Recyclable & Odor Resistant
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Double Row Welt Stitch
- Triple Stitched Upper Construction
- Carbon Fiber Toe Rated ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75
- Electrical Hazard
- Long Range Rocker Heel
- Square Toe Profile
- 6132 Rocky Men's Long Range CF Toe Safety Boots - Brown