Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
These 026038001 Timberland PRO Men's Waterproof INS Safety Boots are packed with even more features to ensure that you'll be safe and comfortable at the jobsite, our Timberland PRO™ 6-Inch Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe is a rugged boot that will keep you going, even during long shifts. This durable leather boot features 200 grams of insulation for warmth; an oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for traction; and seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers. We've treated the mesh linings and open-cell polyurethane comfort footbed with Agion™ antimicrobial treatment to resist odors, and incorporated a nylon shock diffusion plate to keep your foot rigid where you need the most support.
- Seam-Sealed Waterproof Leather for Durability and Dry, Comfortable Feet
- Thermolite™ 200 Grams Insulation
- Padded Collar for Comfort
- Direct-Inject Construction for Durability
- Lightweight Blown-Thermal Plastic Midsole for Flexibility and Cushioning
- Mesh Lining with Agion™ Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control
- Nylon Shock Diffusion Plate for Support and Torsional Rigidity
- Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbed with Agion™ Antimicrobial Treatment for Breathable Comfort and Odor Control
- Timberland PRO™ Oil-Resistant, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole Features Rugged Rubber Lugs for Durable Traction
- Steel Toe Rated ASTM F2412-05
- Electrical Hazard
- 026038001 Timberland PRO Men's Waterproof INS Safety Boots - Black