Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
These 038021242 Timberland PRO Men's Direct Attach Safety Boots are built to keep you going, even during long shifts. Packed with performance, these waterproof work boots feature 200 grams of insulation for warmth and an oil-resistant rubber lug outsole for traction.
- 6" Seam-Sealed Waterproof Leather Uppers for Durability and Dry, Comfortable Feet
- Upper is Sealed at The Seams to Provided Durable, Long-Lasting Waterproof Protection
- Padded Top Collar
- Mesh Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control
- 200g Thermolite® Insulation
- Lightweight, Non-Quilted, High-Lofted, Quick-Drying, Moisture-Resistant Insulation
- Lightweight Blown-Thermal Plastic Midsole for Flexibility and Cushioning
- Direct-Inject Construction for Durability
- Nylon Shock Diffusion Plate for Support and Torsional Rigidity
- Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbed With Antimicrobial Treatment for Breathable Comfort and Odor Control
- Timberland PRO® Oil-Resistant, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole Features Rubber Lugs for Durable Traction
- Steel Toe Rated ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75
- Electrical Hazard ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11
- 038021242 Timberland PRO Men's Direct Attach Safety Boots - Brown