Extra 25% off sale section. Discount applied in cart.
Our Boot Sock is a true classic and a longtime favorite with serious hikers and everyday enthusiasts alike. Thru-hikers logging hundreds of miles on the Appalachian Trail revere it's dependability and comfort. Legendary performance fit and solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot make for a sock that's pure bliss. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable "all-weather" sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor - a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Fit and Solid Cushioning Along the Bottom of the Foot
- No Slipping, No Bunching, No Blisters
- Fine Gauge Merino Wool Makes This A Fast Drying and Breathable
- Merino Wool Is Naturally Antimicrobial This Sock Repels Bacteria and Odor
- Still Made In Vermont
- Guaranteed for Life
- 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- 1907-MOSS Darn Tough Women's Hiker Boot Socks - Moss Heather