Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Our Boot Sock is a true classic and a longtime favorite with serious hikers and everyday enthusiasts alike. Thru-hikers logging hundreds of miles on the Appalachian Trail revere it's dependability and comfort. Legendary performance fit and solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot make for a sock that's pure bliss. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable "all-weather" sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor —a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Fit and Solid Cushioning Along the Bottom of the Foot
- No Slipping, No Bunching, No Blisters
- Fine Gauge Merino Wool Makes This A Fast Drying and Breathable
- Merino Wool Is Naturally Antimicrobial This Sock Repels Bacteria and Odor
- Still Made In Vermont
- Guaranteed for Life
- 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- 1907 Darn Tough Women's Hiker Boot Socks - Slate