Free ground shipping and exchanges on every order.
These 10011976 Ariat Women's Expert Safety Clogs Engineered for professionals in medical, science, technical and industrial environments who need a stable shoe that resists static buildup. The shoe dissipates excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground while simultaneously providing a level of protection against electrical shock. This smooth-profile clog is constructed from premium full-grain leather with a leather-wrapped footbed. Engineered with ATS technology for optimal stability and all day-comfort. A PU midsole delivers excellent cushioning rebound for all-day comfort. The Duratread outsole is oil- and slip-resistant. This shoe is 100% non-metallic, making it ideal for security environments.
- Premium Full Grain Leather
- Leather-Wrapped Footbed
- PU Midsole Provides Cushioning Rebound for All-Day Comfort
- ATS® Technology Featuring A Lightweight, Composite Forked Shank Offers Optimal Stability and All-Day Comfort
- 100% Non-Metallic Construction
- Oil Resisting and Slip Resisting Duratread™ Outsole Provides Maximum Wear Resistance
- Composite Toe Rated ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75
- SD Type 1(static dissipative) Rated
- 10011976 Ariat Women's Expert Safety Clogs - Black