These 16717 Danner Women's Stronghold Safety Boots ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our Full Grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- 5Inch FULL GRAIN LEATHER - to ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our Full Grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- VIBRAM® SPE MIDSOLE - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Nylon Shank
- VIBRAM® STRONGHOLD - The custom Vibram® Stronghold Outsole is oil-and-slip-resistant and offers traction on wet and dry surfaces with a 90° heel.
- OIL and SLIP RESISTANT - Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- COMPOSITE TOE (NMT) - Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- 16717 Danner Women's Stronghold Safety Boots - Gray