Due to the ever changing nature of COVID-19, delivery times may be delayed. We're working hard to ensure your order is delivered as quickly as possible.
Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Help get the job done right in these 1024195 KEEN Utility Women's Chicago WP Safety Boots. With KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole, and KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane, this boot is job site ready 365 24/7.
- 6" Non-Mutilating Upper Reduces the Chance of Marking or Scratching Surfaces
- Waterproof Leather Upper
- Mesh & Moisture-Wicking Textile Lining
- KEEN.ReGEN: A Lightweight, Compression-Resisting Midsole
- Removable Metatomical PU Footbed
- A Proprietary Waterproof, Breathable Membrane That Lets Vapor Out Without Letting Water In
- KEEN.DRY Waterproof, Breathable Membrane
- 100% Non-Metallic Construction for Easily Passing Through Metal Detectors in Highly Secured Areas
- Nylon Shank for Midfoot Support
- Uniquely Anatomically Correct Steel, Aluminum, & Composite Toe Designs Provide a Roomier Toe Box and Maximum Comfort
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Left and Right Asymmetrical, Non-Metallic Carbon-Fiber Toes Offer Unobtrusive Fit and are 15% Lighter Than Steel
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated - Providing A Secondary Source of Protection in Case of Accidental Contact with Live Electrical Circuits
- Heat Resistant, Rubber Outsole Rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) Provides Stability and Helps "Catch or Lock" The Foot in Place
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
- 1024195 KEEN Utility Women's Chicago WP Safety Boots - Tobacco/Black