Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Our A1VFJ214 Timberland Pro Women's Hightower Safety Shoes take on long work days with composite safety toes, anti-fatigue footbeds and all-weather outsoles that resist slipping, oils and heat.
- Premium Full Grain Leather
- Metal and Mutilation-Free
- Antimicrobial-Treated Linings for Odor Control
- Anti-Fatigue Technology Polyurethane Footbeds for Shock Absorption
- Cement Construction
- Fiberglass Shanks for Structural Support
- Non-Marking All-Weather TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) Outsoles are Slip, Oil and Heat-Resistant to 248 Degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Composite Safety Toes Powered by CarbonShield™ Technology
- Electrical Hazard Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11
- A1VFJ214 Timberland Pro Women's Hightower Safety Shoes - Brown