Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
The A1JY4001 Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain EH Safety Shoes have a modern style. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, electrical hazard protection and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium Raptek Microfiber
- Mesh Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Comfortable Feet
- Single-Density Polyurethane Midsole for Electrical Hazard Resistance
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support
- Cement Construction for Flexibility and Reduced Break-In Time
- Anti-Fatigue Technology is Built into the Outsole
- Dual-Density Polyurethane Outsoles are Oil Resistant per SATRA TM63, Heat Resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and Resist Abrasion
- Alloy Safety Toe for Lightweight Protection Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- Electrical Hazard ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11
- Weight of a single shoe (size 7): .92 pounds
- A1JY4001 Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain EH Safety Shoes - Black