Free ground shipping & exchanges on every order, every day.
These A1GVR065 Timberland Pro Women's Powertrain Safety Shoes have modern style. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, built-in static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Ripstop Nylon Uppers with TPU Toe Overlays
- Ghillie Lacing System
- Mesh Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Comfortable Feet
- Single-Density Open-Cell Polyurethane Footbed for Constant Static-Dissipative Performance
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support
- Cement Construction for Flexibility and Reduced Break-In Time
- Anti-Fatigue Technology Is Built Into the Outsole
- Dual-Density Polyurethane Outsoles Are Oil Resistant per SATRA TM63, Heat Resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and Resist Abrasion
- Alloy Safety Toe Rated I/75 and C/75 Impact and Compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11
- Weight of a single shoe (size 7) is .9 pounds
- A1GVR065 Timberland Pro Women's Powertrain Safety Shoes - Grey