Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain SD Safety Shoes - Black/Blue
The A1I54484 Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain SD Safety Shoes are combine convenience, comfort and protection. Alloy safety toes, self-molding footbeds, built-in static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology give these modern work shoes everything needed for a successful day on the job.
- Premium Ripstop Nylon Uppers
- Mesh Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Comfortable Feet
- Anti-Fatigue Technology Is Built Into the Outsole
- Single-Density Polyurethane Midsole for Electrical Hazard Resistance
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support
- Cement Construction for Flexibility and Reduced Break-In Time
- Conductive Polyurethane Outsoles For Consistent Static-Dissipative Performance Are Oil Resistant per SATRA TM63, Heat Resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and Resist Abrasion
- Alloy Safety Toes Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- Weight of a Single Shoe (size 7): .92 pounds
- A1I54484 Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain SD Safety Shoes - Black/Blue