Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
We created our 089688214 Timberland PRO Women's Renova Work Shoes to address the specific needs of those who work in the healthcare industry. Our Timberland PRO® Renova™ series are designed to deliver all-day comfort and anti-fatigue support to those who make their living helping others while on their feet all day. The Professional Series features Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue technology, a heel-to-toe rocker sole, and an anatomically shaped oblique last for all-day comfort.
- Premium, Full Grain Leathers
- Microsuede Upper Linings Offer Outstanding Style and Durability
- 3M® Scotchgard™ Protector Provides Stain Resistance
- Timberland PRO's Exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology Offers All-Day Standing Support, Leg and Back Support, and Superior Shock Absorption
- Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-Static® Combined Technology Sock Cover Provides Superior Moisture Management, Temperature Regulation, and Silver Fiber-Based Antimicrobial Protection
- Bi-Fit® Tri-Density Footbed for Maximum Support
- Heel-to-Toe Rocker Sole Reduces Forefoot Pressure
- Anatomically Shaped Oblique Toe Box Allows Room for the Forefoot to Spread, Reducing Fatigue
- Safegrip™ Slip-Resistant Outsole Grips in Wet and Dry Conditions, Enabling Professionals to Move Quickly and Confidently
- SATRA tests available upon request
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- 089688214 Timberland PRO Women's Renova Work Shoes - Brown